1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

toro 3650 wont start

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowman777, Jan 21, 2005.

1. plowman777

plowman777 Senior Member

i dont get it, it ran last week after sitting since the summer. now not a putter.
    i am using old gas but it worked recently as i said...what do i do? replace the spark plug for starters? drain the gas? is there anyway to use ether on these things?

thanks for comments

2. daninline

daninline Senior Member

did you check for spark?
    Did you check for gas?

Spray ether into the carb or a very small amount of gas and then try to start it up.

If it's outside it could be a frozen gas line.

3. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

your carb is probably gummed up. you need to clean out the carb, and put fresh gas in.

4. Evan528

Evan528 PlowSite.com Veteran

I had the same problem today with 2 of my little toros....a shot of ether in the carb and they both fired right up.

5. plowman777

plowman777 Senior Member

i dont think the carb could get gummed up in a week. it started no problem once
    during the summer and again last week. anyway will try all the suggestions in the am. too damn cold to mess around out there now....happy snowstorm to all!
    purplebou could be frozen...berry cold here in NJ