1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toro 1800 Electric Curve Snow Thrower

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by lawnboy246, Dec 19, 2009.

1. lawnboy246

lawnboy246 Junior Member
    from va

Live in a townhouse and when I moved in, someone bought me a 2 stage snow thrower. Well, living in the mid Atlantic area, it was overkill to say the least. Definitely did the job and then some, but way more than what I really need. So given the small driveway I have, I went with the Toro 1800 Electric Curve Snow Thrower. Just used it for the first time and very impressed based on my needs; fast and effective.

Interested in feedback from others that own the Toro 1800 Electric Curve Snow Thrower on general usage; including of any problems or belt replacements.

2. gh21502

gh21502 Junior Member

I've had one of those for years. Great unit. Mine's over 10 years old. Never had a problem although we don't use it much. It chewed up the 18" snow on our walkway in two passes easily today.

3. lawnboy246

lawnboy246 Junior Member
    from va

Great to hear; did you ever have any problems with it or need to change one of the belts?