1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

tornado fuel savers

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by dany, Mar 26, 2002.

1. dany

dany Member

Is this product the real deal. They claim 5-20hp increase and about 10% increase in fuel savings. Check out the link and tell let me (us) know what u think.

Thanks

http://www.tornadofuelsaver.com

2. Ohiosnow

Ohiosnow Senior Member
    from Ohio

Don't waste your $$$$$

I couple of guys on the Edmunds site said they bought & tried them & said it didn't do $hit. Just another $uckers product to make you part with your hard earned $$$$$. IMHO :D

3. dany

dany Member

I have had no intentions of buying the product. I to thought it was one of those $ucker product that i saw on paid programmingin the morning.

4. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Whats that saying?
    If it sounds too good to be true

5. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

well if it was that good why don't the car manufactures put them in there cars to meet the fuel saving that the goverment wants if it's that easy and cheap.Besides I am alway learie of tv products sell them in the stores,right?