1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Top 4 light dealers with the lowest prices

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Fiafighterdude, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

2. larryhd

larryhd Senior Member
    from vermont

3. Fiafighterdude

from ME

!!!!My Bad!!!!
  4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Since i have dealt with all 4 of the companies, i figure ill add my input if you dont mind.

Strobesnmore-Lou, the owner is the biggest piece of crap around. he is rude and a total jerk. I dont feel like going into the reasons but i can show you some emails from him that make you wonder how he stays in business treating customers like he did me.

LSH lights- The comapny i went to after my strobesnmore incodent. great customer service and prices but it seems like everything i order there is on backorder and takes weeks to get. great company overall. I go to them first but its normally not in stock.

Sirennet- Awesome company. great customer service and prices. i have ordered a bunch of stuff from them over the past 2 weeks on 3 different occasions and they are great. stuff seems like its always in stock and goes out the same day.

VLS- i have emailed them about something and they were quick to respond and friendly. I am ordering a part from them in a few weeks.
  5. Fiafighterdude

from ME

i have ordered from all 4 also the only problem i had was with lsh lights i ordered a light and after 1 month i called them and they said the forgot to ship it and they were major a$$ holes but i have bought stuff from them other times and its been fine

i like strobesnmore beacuse they have the stuff that i order with in 2 days they may be a doller or 2 more they have alaways ben nice to me even when me and a friend drove 7 hours to go see there ware house it is a big big big big big place theyhave every light you could want in stock

sirennet is awsome no probs woith them

vls no probs with them