1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Top 100 Executive Summit

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TCLA, Aug 20, 2010.

1. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

GIE Media's Top 100 Executive Summit & Leadership awards program in Cleveland is happening next month. It's a two day gig September 20 & 21. Haven't heard much chatter about it here....

I'm looking forward to the programs and checking out the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame while I'm there...never been there before.

So who from Plowsite is going?
  2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I would have to have a much better reason to go to Cleveland... Like free autographed Pens memorabilia give away.
  3. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

You're right about that bro...I wouldn't pay a penny for Pens stuff either. :rolleyes:
  4. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Checked the mailbox just a moment ago...No envelope from TCLA with my invite...So i guess i will sit home...Have fun..The Rock and Roll hall is pretty cool....:waving:
  5. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

wont be going to the summit but if anyone wants to meet up and grab some food, my brother and I would be available.

is this going to be downtown?