1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Top 10 PlowSite.com Posters

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chuck Smith, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Ok,I know it is off topicfor this Forum, but I know from experience a lot more Members will read this if I post it here. As of 4/2/03 at 10:50PM

Top 10 Posters -

plowking35 - 2591

GeoffD - 2194

John DiMartino - 1950

Chuck Smith - 1949

CT18fireman - 1768

Pelican - 1672

75 - 1554

Alan - 1339

Mick - 1321

John Allin - 1246
    ----------------------------------------------------

So there you have it. And as requested, the title for 2000 posts is now "2000 Club Member".

~Chuck

2. Chuck Smith

from NJ

Because the replies I'm sure will be "Well how many posts does it take to be a ..."

Junior Member 0 - 29 posts
    Member 30 - 99 posts
    Senior Member 100 - 999 posts
    PlowSite.com Addict - 1000+ posts
    2000 Club Member - 2000+ posts

~Chuck

3. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Interesting...

Thanks Chuck.

4. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

very intersting, is it possible to do something like this thread every month? also sean can we have it on lawnsite.?

5. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

things must be getting slow and boring !!!!:D

Looks like I have a long way to catch up to those Top 10:)

6. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Hmmm . . . and when they get to 3000 we'll know that they have no real social life beyond plowsite. JOKE OK;) ;)

7. gslam88

gslam88 Senior Member

Chuck,

I was told above 3000 post that you get automatically committed. Is that true???

If it's true Dino is in trouble soon....

Pete

8. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Thanks Chuck. Thats interesting. Also interesting to know that I am nowhere near close enough to be on that top 10 list, lol. :D Im coming up to 600 though! Mike :drinkup:

9. Chuck Smith

from NJ

One thing to keep in mind is that some of the top 10 have been here since Hall of Forums. I am not sure how the move from there, to LawnSite, then over to PlowSite affected post counts, but most of us (Myself, Geoff, DIno, Alan, and Johnny D.) have been around since Hall of Forums, and were automatically registered here in Dec. 1999 (though mine says May 2001?).

Anywho... You can also see who the active Members are by comparing join date to the number of posts they have. Beyond John Allin, the post counts drop off into the hundreds pretty quick.

~Chuck

10. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

Hey Chuck ,good info. I bet you posted that so you could catch up to me in posts:D . Ill have to double post now to stay ahead of you.:drinkup: We have been here a long time. `

11. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

oh yes im ranked approximately post leader #987575312398075982357 jeez almost to the top i gotta keep workin hard :)

Jay

12. gslam88

gslam88 Senior Member

Chuck...

I would watch John... I have a feeling that he will shamelessly just post on here now on things like Orange County Choppers not only to just outpost you... but to keep the comments up about his brother........

Pete

I don't think is right that John keeps reminding people shamelessly that his brother Vinny is on the Discovery channel at 10pm for a new series..... again that is discovery channel 10pm... Orange County Choppers.... shameless plugs that John is dropping for the new show.....

Hehehehehe..... just had to john.....

13. gslam88

gslam88 Senior Member

Oh yea... just 880 more post to addiction.......

or is it Hi my name is Pete... and its been 22 days since my last post......

Pete

14. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

15. ToyotaPower

ToyotaPower Senior Member

Is it about the numbers or the info/help? Can't we just get along!!!!!!! :D :D :waving:

16. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Chuck, re: join date. There are several with a "join date" in May '01. Remember, that was when PlowSite separated from LawnSite. Some members left it at May '01 and some wanted it adjusted back to the date they started on LS. How did the # of posts work if you adjusted the date back?

17. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Pretty cool info

Seems like just yesterday I found this site and yes it is addicting. I might not chat a lot, but I sure read it every day :D

Thanks

18. CMLLawnservices

CMLLawnservices Junior Member

monthly updates do sound like a good idea

19. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I'm only 45 under John but 800 more needed to get to the 2000. :)

20. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Take away replies about urethane edges and my count drops dramatically. That is really shocking that I have so many posts. I do have to say tho, that is some of the members that we have lost over the last few years were still with us, they would have alot more posts. Heres to Eric( ELM):drinkup: