1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toolcat

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by lawnprofrench, Dec 16, 2013.

1. lawnprofrench

lawnprofrench Junior Member

Any one running a 8' or CD series on a Bobcat Toolcat if so how is it doing?

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nope. Ran my kage on a rental toolcat once, it worked awesome!

3. Herm Witte

Herm Witte Senior Member

We have run a 10' straight blade, bobcat v - plow, 6' straight for walks and a hi flo blower on our toolcat. All work well and have their place.

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

8' is too small.

5. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

Buddy of mine runs the following on his toolcat, depending on what needs to be done. 10 ft arctic, 8 ft arctic, 6 ft arctic, broom, and blower. Has a 3/4 yard poly salt dog spreader in the bed.

6. Mark Oomkes

You still plowing John?

TZab and I were just "talking" about you a couple days ago.

I hope all is well.

7. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

Still out there, not as much on my own but working with a good friend. Sent you a pm. Tell Todd I said hi!

8. Mark Oomkes

Will do John. I did get your PM, just swamped the last 3 weeks. 2nd best month ever. Now for the bills.