1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

toolcat pusher with pullback

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by 3bladz, Nov 3, 2008.

1. 3bladz

3bladz Senior Member

Is there a pusher with pullback feature that will work with the limited tilt range of the toolcat?

2. Randy's plowing

Randy's plowing Junior Member

You could buy just a regular pusher and either bolt or weld a backdrag edge on....just make it at an angle. Just an idea

3. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

I ran a 10ft Push/Pull Protech on one last year with no problems. I have one for sale if you need it. Its 3 years old. Both edges are good. If you want pics, send me a pm.

4. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

is the snow pusher still for sale. We do alot of tight condo area that i thought a toolcat would work great on. Did you have success with the toolcat. Did it get good traction. have used bobcats(s-250) in the past but after being in them for 12 hrs straight i want to die. love your thoughts

5. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

Unit is for sale. The pusher works perfect on the toolcat, but you must have at least 600lbs of ballast in the bed. It will push a full box of heavy wet snow no problem.

6. Craaaig

Craaaig Senior Member

let us know how that pusher works out for you

7. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

need pics of push/pull protech and price.

8. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

yes that would be great

9. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

I will get some tomorrow. The pusher is two years old. and is in great shape. All rubber is almost new.