1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Toolcat C Series 56hp Turbo High Flow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by getblowed, Mar 14, 2007.

1. getblowed

getblowed Junior Member
    from N. CA

Selling new ToolCat

TC has all features, 56hp, high flow, road kit, warning lights, AC etc and SB200 with the proper motor. Hours around 130. Always greased after each shift and serviced up to date with Bobcat fluids only. Have unused OEM mud tires. I placed on a great M&S studded LT tire that does not require me to chain up for the ugliest hill. NO RUST what-so-ever! Runs great, just doesn't fit my needs exactly right. A shame.... that machine is easy to learn and turns amazing!

Many spare (new) parts for SB200 included. Extra complete set (new in box) hydraulic lines and fitting and electrical connection wire. 5g of Bobcat Hydro oil and bobcal coolant.

No reasonable offer refused. Contact me early via email below or phone. Can help with delivery.

Stephan
    info@statelinesnowremoval.com
    775-781-3541

2. rayf268

rayf268 Senior Member

pics would help