1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tool Cat

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by B&K LawnCare, Oct 26, 2007.

1. B&K LawnCare

B&K LawnCare Member

I am looking to aquire a bobcat toolcat for snowremoval and I was wondering what it cost to lease one.

2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

You should probably see a dealer... :dizzy:

Lots of factors to consider, dealers will figure it out for you and taylor a payment to fit your budget.

3. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

$680 perweek without bucket from K.C. Bobcat

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Wow, thats a little more then I expected.

5. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

when they demo'd mine i had to sign a "rental" agreement. and the price was $680perweek (5days) or $2500 per month i think,. but you get 30 days, heck the bucket rent was $10 day, so yeah they are pretty high but prob. when they are rented they probably go to foremans or somethin on bigger jobsites

6. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

I bought a toolcat this year I think it will do very well I plan on running a broom on front for storefronts a blade on front for helping pull out handicap stalls and what not also on back either small spreader or liquid set up not sure which yet I think my guys who used to run ATV's will stay alot dryer and warmer. I got it for $20,000 with 300 hrs on it