1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Took the leap to Tractor and Blower

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ry_rock, Nov 17, 2011.

1. ry_rock

ry_rock Senior Member

I just wanted to thank everyone for there post, knowledge and opinions, this is a great site. After reading and doing my homework I finaly made the decision to expand my business and go with a tractor blower set up. To me it seems like the only way to go!
    Heres a pic, I will post more once I get it lettered up and the blower mounted. Can't wait for the SNOW!!!!Thumbs Up

2. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

Hope it goes well for you! I'm working on getting a similar setup going next year. I want to put a HLA swing wing on the loader and 8' blower on the back. I'm testing an inverted blower and regular blower this year. We'll see who wins.
  3. Marek

Marek Senior Member

What size ? Looks like a 3240
  4. ry_rock

ry_rock Senior Member

It's the 3520