1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Too good of a deal on speader TGS06 ? help now

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by jerrywane, Jun 15, 2011.

1. jerrywane

jerrywane Senior Member

2. cjwoz

cjwoz Senior Member
    from CHICAGO

I have the TGS06 and there is no way that I would buy another one. If you really want one. I'll sell you mine that I used for half a season.

3. jerrywane

jerrywane Senior Member

what part of chi town

ussmileyflagI was born n raised there.I am up there at leaste 2xs a year.Why is it a p.o.s,and what did you pay 4 it.call me if you can tonite,cause i am thinking about buying this thing tomorrow 606-877-5150

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I will sell you a tgs07 for 1250. Meet me at sima show. I only spread 2 or 3 ton with it. Bought it for a customer request for seasonal salting, then the changed thier mind. Works great and i have all the wiring hrness pulled so its ready for sale.

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

THAT IS A GOOD DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nod::nod:

6. jerrywane

jerrywane Senior Member

too late

already found out through a guy that that price is too much.....gonna look @ his and do some more home work,but keep rockin dude:drinkup:

7. 86f350

86f350 Member

i have had mine for 4 seasons with no problems. Its kinda a PITA with the flowgate. But i raised the spinner about a inch or so and i dont have to use the gate all the time the salt just builds up and stops the flow until you turn it on. Id buy another one. Im looking into the tgs07 for my next one if i can get a good deal. I paid $1100 shipped for years ago. Good luck with you purchase.