1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Too Funny

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Robhollar, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

This is sooo true........Rob

snow parking1 (1).jpg

2. nachoschevs

nachoschevs Member

That was a good one.
    Nacho

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I hear that!:nod:

4. ShannonS

ShannonS Member
    from IOWA

Now thats funny:dizzy:

5. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

Hey!!!!...Thats my wifes car.

6. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Why is it that everytime you go to plow, at bars or rests. there is always 1 car left overnight right in the middle of 2 islands, and at businesses, there is always 1 car left sitting in the middle of the lot? It never fails, it's like a test or something.

7. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Hey they could be errand-runner too :D

8. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

You are so right GT racer. I plow a large parking lot and there is always a car there. Even though there is a sign thats says NO OVERNIGHT PARKING. He is always there. :realmad: Finally got his plate # gave it to my boss and his car isn't there anymore. Now 2 other cars decided to move in. Oh well, I will just plow them in. Admit it, everyone has just wanted to ram right into a car with your plow. :D :D

9. Chopper14225

Chopper14225 Junior Member

A business associate of mine plows a local mall and there was a car left in the lot overnight. The next day mall security checked it out and it was a women who had OD on drugs an killed her self. Kinda freaky ...

10. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

That is a great picture, I think everyone has a lot where a car or two is left overnight. Yes, I would love to push those cars into a pile. Sorry to hear about the woman who O.D., her family will probably try to bring a lawsuit against you for not checking her well-being:rolleyes:

11. cigam

cigam Guest

reply to the bar - women leave their car's there while they go off and have sex with their lovers. if only there husband would drive by and see his wife's car there. tsk tsk tsk.