1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Too Bad It is Rain

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Tuxx, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Too bad this is Lake Effect Rain & not Snow,Maybe a sign of things to Come.

2. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

I was looking at that too on the radar this morning. I beleive that they said higher elevations in extreme northern new england are possibly going to get snow this time around.

3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

The ground freezing first would be good. All my accounts are gravel hardpack and I "don't have a bulldozer".

4. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Im sure that you will be one of the first new england states to freeze.;) Good luck with those gravel accounts. I guess some of us are spoiled. I think its bad when there is a cracked up parking lot thats paved, I guess you have it worse. Again good luck Mick

5. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Thanks, JeepPlow18. Gravel is what I learned on and all I've ever plowed. I wouldn't know what to do with asphalt.

6. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Same goes for me lmao. I bet it would not take either of us long to figue it out haha