1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NickDe03, Nov 30, 2010.

1. NickDe03

NickDe03 Junior Member

Hey guys , i am selling an assortment of meyer plow parts on ebay. I still have a pump some more lights and 2 blades to list. i'll update when i list them. check out what i have:

Meyer Light Saber Head Light:
    I am selling a used set of Meyer Light Saber head lights. These are used but in fantastic condition

Meyer 7.5’ Power Angle Blade:
    I am selling a used Meyer 7.5' hydraulic angle plow blade. The blade is used and it has some dents and dings around its edges, the blade also has some superficial pitting across the surface. The previous owner used JB weld to fill two dents, they are the size of a 50 cent piece each and are barely noticeable. The power angle works great, the rams have some minor pitting on them as well with no side effects. The plow is structurally sound and the A-frame is in great shape too. The cutting edge is in excellent shape as well. The plow will provide many years of service as is, or you could sandblast it and have a very nice looking blade. Let me know if you have any questions. I am 2 hours from NYC, 40 mins from Philly and 2 hours from DC
    Here is a video of it functioning.

Meyer Touch Pad Control:
    I am selling a used Meyer control pad. The pad is in excellent shape. When removed from the truck it worked great

Meyer Tube Hoop Pump Mount:
    I am selling a used Meyer Tube Pump Hoop. The hoop is in great shape, the powder coat still has some shine to it. It has very very little rust, a few spots about the size of an eraser. It also includes the lift arm.

Meyer Touch Pad Wire Harness:
    I am selling a used Meyer wire harness. This harness is for the touch pad set up. It is the wire that go from the back of the touch pad to the solenoid and to the pump. it does not include the solenoid or the 12 volt power wires for the pump.

I am selling a used Meyer Pump Control Switches and Harness. These are the older style (toggle switch for up and a toggle switch side to side) The wire harness is intact and this would be a very cost effective way to get you plow into service. This will work with any

Meyer Pump with the 3 color plugs.

Meyer Head Lights Wire Harness
    I am selling a used of Meyer head lights harness. This is designed for the older style light, Not the newer Light Saber Light. You can can check out the head lights that go with this harness in my other items

Meyer Head Lights:
    I am selling a used set of Meyer head lights. These are in very nice shape. It looks like one of the lenses have been replaced and the other is in very nice shape

Meyer Chevy Plow Mount and Pump Frame
    I am selling a used Meyer plow mount and lift frame. I was told this mount came off of a 79 chevy full size truck and it should fit a late 70's - early 80's chevy truck. A model number of 10400 is on the frame if this helps. The mount is in excellent shape and has very little rust, the powder coat still shines like new. I would guess that this was new old stock and was bought a few years ago. i do not have the bolts, but you should be able to locate them at any plow shop or at tractor supply.

Meyer Head Light Spacers
    I am selling a brand new set of Meyer Headl Light Spacers. These go under your headlight to raise them up a few inches

Meyer Plow Mount for FORD 87-91 Pick Up
    I am selling a used Meyer Plow Mount for a 87-91 Ford pick up. The mount is in excellent condition. There is some very minor surface rust where the mount meets the frame, other then that the powder coat still shines. The bolts for mounting this the truck frame are not available but you can pick them up at any plow shop or tractor supply.

2. NickDe03

NickDe03 Junior Member

lights and a harness

3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi Nick
    What are you looking to get for the lights? Shipping to MI 48329

Thanks Mike
  4. NickDe03

NickDe03 Junior Member

Im gonna let everything go for what they fetch on ebay, unless you wanna shoot me an offer over. i'll also update the list when i post the other items i have
  5. NickDe03

NickDe03 Junior Member

I just sold the blade and ford mount, i have 2 more blades that i will post up later
  6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

no e-60 pump ?
  7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

will you by any chance sell the plowe pump controls out right?
  8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

lemme know i will make you an offer for the toggle controls and harness
  9. NickDe03

NickDe03 Junior Member

Hey guys,

No sorry i only have a E-47 available. I also just sold the toggles last night. Sorry