1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tonneau Cover

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by GMC99, Apr 23, 2003.

1. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

I just bought a tool box for my truck, and I've seen on some other trucks a soft tonneau cover that fits from the box, back, but I can't find them anywhere? Can anyone help me? Anyone know where to get one?

THANKS for any help!!
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2003
  2. chuckztaik

chuckztaik Junior Member
    from vermont

Go to http://www.customdodgetruck.com and go to where it says "contact us". Don't worry if you don't have a Dodge truck because they can get all kinds of weird stuff for any make. Theres an email address to the parts manager. If anyone can find a toolbox/tonneu combo or either/or, betcha that guy can. Good luck!:nod:
  3. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

4. ToolManTimTaylor

ToolManTimTaylor Junior Member

More and more I am likin' the roll tops. Too bad I just can't give up ANY bed space

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

take it to a boat canvas person they can cut it to fit and put snap in it

6. I know your origional tread was posted a while ago but I am new to the site and was going through the Dodge section when I saw your question.
    I put a SportMaster cover (very similar to an Extang) on my truck. I have a Weatherguard tool box and the cover had to be custom fit.
    A local Sportmaster dealer (did it out of his house) measured it up and ordered it custom made to fit the bed. I looks awesome.
    I suggest contacting them (sorry I don't have the number) and ask them about custom fit covers. Maybe there is someone near you. It is definately worth the extra effort.
    In the warmer weather it takes only a few minutes to take on and off. But when the cold hits it gets a little tricky.
    I have had the cover for about 4 years now and it still looks great.

7. Another view from the right rear