1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tonneau cover for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcwlandscaping, Mar 1, 2007.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Came off my 1997 Chevy k2500 long bed.....it doesn't fit on there anymore now that the back rack is on. Its in pretty good shape from what i can tell, one small little spot where the top layer of leather has peeled back just a little bit, but, still holds out water. It has been stored inside since it came off of my truck. This would be too large to ship (length wise). It has rails that clamp to the bed rails and the cover buttons onto the rails. Make me an offer.
  2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I have the perfect solution: just give me the back rack & your toneau cover will fit just fine! I'll take the lights too, btw

PS: see you in the morning somewhere!
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

LOL!! hahahaha, that made me laugh pretty good!!.......yeaup! give me a call when you are around, hit up dunkins for coffee or something.