1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tom Skilling says.....

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Snow Picasso, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

Skillethead says..... we're going to be in a El Nino this winter, but theres something happening in the Atlantic that is going to block the track of the jet stream.His words " it could very interesting around here this winter...we'll have to wait and see!" Get your equipment ready to roar!

2. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Lets go mother nature

3. Snow Day

Snow Day Senior Member

Shoulkd be interesting

4. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

WTF kinda forecast is that ?
    I would expect that on accuweather, not from skillet head.
    Sounds like a completely conflicting forecast IMO. Its gonna be warm, but it might not, get ready for something :confused:
    I thought el nino brought in milder air ??? Maybe Gore and OBO are gonna spend lots of time on the west coast spinning "climate change", and that in turn will generate an overabundance of hot air, buckling the "el nino" jet stream, and causing some snow to fall in the chicagoland area. The vapor trail from there jets traveling back and forth could cause some snow to. But then again maybe not.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  5. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

isn't he the brother of Jeff Skilling who predicted great things for Enron

6. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

it's Bush's fault...

7. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

He is the brother to the one in the Enron scandal. By the way, as far as I'm concerned, WGN is the most UNRELIABLE out of all the local networks. I strictly watch channel 7 for weather.

8. badabing1512

badabing1512 Senior Member

So hes saying, somewhere in the United States theres going to be a very interesting snow pattern!! Boy do those weather men know their **** :help:

9. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

are you kidding me ok he might be the best out there but dam he is good it takes him 15mins to explain the weather and thats not even the 7day and he goes more into it on there web site also

10. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

you got jerry on abc all he thinks about his iphone or going down to fl then you got brant on nbc he is on 94.7 oldies in the mornig some weather guy and cbs the guy use to be a electronics tech for them so yea i would say he is good