1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

todays carnage pics.

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tjctransport, Feb 15, 2015.

1. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

top pic is all me. signed out and leaving, i had the plow too low as i turned around and clipped a curb with the very corner of the plow.
    and the second one is a head scratcher. i have no idea how this happened, he was plowing and called me and said the plow won't go up any more.

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I feel your pain. No plow issues here but our skid steer decided to blow a boom lift line at full height with a butt load of snow in the bucket. It came crashing down on one of our trucks in the blink of an eye, luckily the side boards took most of the hit but it still bent over the dump bed and put some nice dents on the side fender. 1600.00 worth of damage because of a 30 dollar hose failure!
  3. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

what pissed me off is that is a new piston i put on the plow in october to replace a leaking one. i have 6 old pistons in the shop that are rebuilt, but decided to put the new one instead.
    oh well, at least the ram looks like it is still good, so i can use that in one of the old tubes with heavily pitted rams sitting in the parts bin.
  4. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

sent it back as defective! casting flaw in the tube
  5. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

Very lucky no one was hurt.