1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

To RobLandscape

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PlowKid150, Dec 8, 2003.

1. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

Yo dude, i read somewhere you blew your tranny? Besides that how was your weekend? BTW are u in the city of Philly or suburbs l ike me (lower bucks county)

Kev

2. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

I live in Mont. Co. and yeah I blew my trans, it sux but you gotta expect it, it just reinforces that I have to charge top dollar for my service, Looks like its going to set me back 2000$, just in time for Christmas. Ohhh Well:cry:

3. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

Rob, what year was the truck, and what make/model? i just got my 04 f250 and i am really debating getting the 2500 dollar extended warranty since i plow and tow a lot. Your story reinforces that, i think i may have to bite the bullet and get it. Sorry man, you will make it right back in the next blizzard we get! Thanks for your prediction, it was a big part in my descion to come home, if i didnt i woulda been pissed.

Kev

4. roblandscape

from Phila

1988 Gmc 2500 it was due to go it had 140,000 miles on it. I don't plow with my new truck yet. If I did I would get an extended warr.

5. DOD

DOD Junior Member

I had to replace a tranny on a 86 GMC 3/4 TH400 and found one on the internet for $350.00 exchange. I was VERY impressed with the service. (we had a prolem and they took care of it immediately. If it would help, I could get you the company info.

6. roblandscape

from Phila

Thank dod,But I already made an agreement

7. DOD

DOD Junior Member

No problem, I should look up the info and post it in case anyone else needs one. As I said, I was VERY impressed with the price and service.