1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

To answer all questions

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowbunny, Dec 29, 2004.

1. snowbunny

snowbunny Junior Member

Let me first say that I am a team of two women and there are absolutely no credit card scams or producing of scams going here. I have a United States Tax identification number that is run accounting for all money made and distributed. I'd like to ask what bearing it has whether I'm a woman or a man?

The people that I bought the contracts for are not listed on this site. When I meant from here, I was meaning her as in the Quad Cities. I apologize for any misunderstanding on your part and wrong wording on mine.

I bought excisting contracts from the gentlemen, contracts that they themselves had previously bargained for. I then turned around and 'bargained' new contracts with other companies. I brought them in more money for them and eventually for me. If they find that their current contracts that I have scheduled for them is too little or too much, I talk with the other gentlemen and get the job done. Companies in this area like to deal with companies that have a reputation for getting things done and getitng things done right and to their specifications. I do that for these guys and all they have do is do what they love and that is kick the $#!* out of some really cool snow.

I manage their monies, schedule all tune-ups etc. for their vehicles and equipment. You cannot tell me that there are never things that don't ever need a 'look-at' etc on these trucks. I've been in a family run business that involves plows for years. If you'd look on this site itself, which has lent me great knowledge of how to do what I am currently doing, MEN are asking questions all the time. Read for yourself. I have two dealers that are willing to put their name on my guys trucks to prove to other plowers out there what their equipment can do. Simple Marketing that's all.

2. BRUNSWICK CONCRETE

BRUNSWICK CONCRETE Member

WOW !:salute:

3. DuallyVette

DuallyVette Member

I'm a little slow. Please walk me through this so I can understand.
    Could you give me an example of what a contract calls for/ seasonal /flat rate /per month/ per hour. And what did you pay ($) the contractor for the contract ? And did you renegotiate that contract with the customer ?
    Who does these tune ups that you schedule.(wouldn't it be easier if the contractor called the service provider to schedule rather than you checking with both parties schedules ?) exactly what do these tune-ups entail ?
    The plow dealers( I'm guessing local plow resellers): what exactly do they offer, signs for contractors? Will all contractors have to buy a particular brand plow for their trucks? Will these signs say "Snowbunnies Snow & Ice control 1-800-call-bunny" or what will they say?
    Everyone has their favorite brand plow. All the plow brands work the same between types (straight/V/Blizzard/w or w/o wings) relatively the same productivity rate per type + operator skill. How will a particular brand of plow, with signage make any statement about productivity and value? A lot of trucks with the same company name on them will attract some attention to potential customers, and some independent plowers might want to hook up with you to sub-contract. Will this help sell plows ? Do you have a requirement for quality of plow truck? I wouldn't want my company name on someone's junker (I know there are many that work fine, but I would prefer that my company image SAYS "DEPENDABLE" Rust doesn't say that to me?

I voted earlier for "BOSS" plow. The name sells me ( sounds like the head honcho..final word...THE MAN.)

I posted earlier. I ask some questions. I did not slam you. I understand that I don't believe what everyone else believes (I'd have a lot of churches to go to..Baptist..Muslim..Scientology..) But I would like to understand your program better. This might add some contractors for you. What brand of plows and trucks does your family like?

4. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

So how come when I try to look any phone number or google your company name nothing comes up? Usually when you have a company it has a phone number to.

CEO/Marketing Manager for Triumph Trade Co....

FYI you can't "buy" or "sell" contracts. The contracts are agreements between two parties. One party cannot, unless specified in the contract sell their rights. I do work for large and small corporations with full time property managers. None would allow me to "sell" my contract with them. They want to know who they are working with and that they have proper insurance.

I know a few plow dealers that sell hundreds of plows a year. I have sold and installed about 10 myself. You must have found some crack smoking fools to pay for someone elses expenses.

Bottom line is that this whole matter does not affect me in any way. Just the fact your english is poor (not saying that mine is great either) and your story is far fetched makes you seem pretty unbelievable.

5. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Then what is something that would need to be looked at?

What! money is spelled different when plural. Crap there went my English education. Now how are these companies going to trust you when you make simple mistakes like that.

Well now that I critiqued somethings I think I know what your trying to say or is the only legal thing I can think your doing. You have a large rout that you acquired either from buying other plow companies or going out yourself. Right now your trying to get subs to come in and fill that rout up. As for sponsors I have no idea what the hell your talking about.

6. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

All the companies with Triumph in the name for Davenport IA and surrounding area.
    Diamond Triumph Auto Glass
    321 2nd
    Rock Island, IL 61201 - 8209
    (309) 788-0846 view map | add to address book

Triumph Auto Glass
    (888) 229-6208 add to address book
    »Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc

TRIUMPH AUTO GLASS
    MUSCATINE, IA
    (563) 288-9519 add to address book

TRIUMPH AUTO GLASS
    MUSCATINE, IA
    (563) 288-9519 add to address book

Triumph Auto Glass
    Davenport, IA 52804 - 3631
    (563) 322-5181 view map | add to address book

Triumph Auto Glass
    (563) 323-5199 add to address book

TRIUMPH AUTO GLASS
    BETTENDORF, IA
    (563) 332-0668 add to address book

Triumph Auto Glass
    (563) 388-0084 add to address book

Triumph Auto Glass
    (888) 229-6208 add to address book

Triumph Consulting Inc
    2550 Middle Rd
    Bettendorf, IA 52722 - 7905
    (563) 355-3313 view map | add to address book

Triumph Consulting/Oi Partners
    2550 Middle Rd

All the Trade Co. in Davenport IA and the surrounding area.
    Blue Moon Trading Co Inc
    4601 16th St
    Moline, IL 61265 - 7000
    (309) 797-1567 view map | add to address book
    »Gifts-Retail

Blue Moon Trading Co Inc
    4601 16th St
    Moline, IL 61265 - 7000
    »Wedding Supplies & Services

Blue Moon Trading Co Inc
    4601 16th St
    Moline, IL 61265 - 7000
    »Gifts-Retail

Blue Moon Trading Co INCORPORATED
    4601 16th
    Moline, IL 61265
    »Gifts-Retail

Blue Moon Trading Co INCORPORATED
    4601 16th
    Moline, IL 61265
    »Gifts-Retail

River Trading Co
    2585 Pettibone Av
    Muscatine, IA 52761 - 9137
    (563) 263-7600

Look for yourself.

7. DuallyVette

DuallyVette Member

Damm guys. quit trying to startle the cow i'm milking!!!! More info...more ammo.

I made me laugh !

8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Snowbunny, I'm right next to you in Bettendorf, what is the name of your oufit? I know them all.