1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tmp 6.5 on a 01' Chevy S10 Blazer

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by CAMP Lawncare, Sep 16, 2006.

1. CAMP Lawncare

CAMP Lawncare Member

Im looking at a tmp 6.5 i was wondering if it will fit an 01' Chevy S10 Blazer

2. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

3. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Welcome!

Nice to see you finally joined the forum, welcome!

Lee

4. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

What the heck?

Brian?

What going on?

One minute your back on, and then your gone again.

Why do they keep kicking you off?

I''ve never seen you do anything but help guys like me on here.

It would be a real shame if we all lost the availabilty to your knowledge here on this site.

5. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

???????????????????????????? Don't ask don't tell?

6. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

User names

Brian,

This site has been more of a help than I can tell you.
    You and some of the other guys have helped me so much.
    I don't know what's going on. You helped me get my first test stand at no cost to you even before I was a dealer. No body else on here did that.
    Another guy GAVE me my first spreader on here so I could start spreading salt. No charge.
    I am now trying to do what you guys did for me.
    Today, I gave my first spreader that was given to me at no charge to a guy who was just starting out.
    Isn't this what it is all about?
    Sean, Michael, can we work this out?
    I know you guys own the site and Brian pissed you off.
    I am at your mercy on this site because you own it.
    Brian has helped so many people. Can you both please( that means you too Brian) work this out?
    I do not wish, nor do I beleive others wish, to lose another old timer who has so much valuable information to share with us new guys.

7. turk30

turk30 Junior Member

I need a mount for 93 S10

I have a meyer TM-6.5 plow, and I need the frame mount to install it on a 93 S10 Blazer. Do you have a new or used mount, and if so how much including shipping to 61036?