1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

tls22 PS Members Weather Thread

Discussion in 'Weather' started by toby4492, Sep 1, 2008.

1. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Here Tim will provide us his daily weather forcasts so everyone knows what to expect and can prepare for snow and ice events. And now for today's weather I present to you our in house weather expert Tim :jester:

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Oh great, make Tims head bigger then it already is.:realmad:

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Why thankyou toby....look no further guys for ur update weather forcasts!

The upper-midwest prepare for avg temps this week, and some rain at the end of the week from gustav/ cold front that combine together. With this cold front coming threw around Thursday, fall like temps will take hold over the weekend! Prepare for some frost and freeze warnings over MN, WI, and Upper peninsula away from the lake!

The northeast/ohio valley very warm temps and dry for the first week in september! Althought relief is in sight, but it will come with a price. Hurricane hanna will make landfall as a cat 2 somewhere between south Carolina and Georgia boarder. This storm will weaken as it makes its way from Charlotte-landcaster PA- Boston.......Prepare for alot of rain, with the quick movement of the storm it should limit flooding. After the storm passes enjoy the fall like temps!

Thanks, Tim:waving:

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

What about Buffalo weatherman Tim?

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

and Toronto?

6. toby4492

Appears to be all cut and pasted, mr weatherman :dizzy:

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Buffalo should have warm temps this week. perhaps the warmest you have seen all summer. Watch out for hanna Gv as it will be coming up the coast friday night into saturday, as of now models keep rain south of you. But the trend is west in the models, i would not be surprise if you get into the rain at the end of the week!ussmileyflag

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I wrote that myself, but if you question me i will take my knowledge elsewhere! I dont read any other weather blogs, i do my own forcasting!:D

9. toby4492

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................................OK:jester:

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice late summer days tuesday-wed.....then cooling off at the end of the week, with a chance of showers thursday-friday!;)

11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks Tim.:drinkup:

12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Do a search....goggle it....yahoo it.....idc.....king kong got nothing on me!:gunsfiring:

13. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

So what you're saying here is that I should put my plow on because it's going to start snowing at any moment?

You're the best weatherman EVER :drinkup:

14. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

If a frost warning means to you that u should put ur plow on....then go ahead! Im sure you can scrape some lawns of frost!:waving:

15. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

It doesn't take much to get me excited when it comes to snow...I think I'll throw the plow on just to make sure it still fits :salute:

16. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

WOW I hate to know what you charge your Clients! I have hear of Snow guys having DNT and other weather stuff but never models :rolleyes:

17. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Yeah same here, today in Montana they are getting snow above 5,000 feet.....i believe 5 inches :bluebouncof it!

18. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

I tell you all we need is Tim and the Bible!!

19. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

LOl There computer models clap.....not girls holding picture cut outs of sun, clouds, and rain drop, while walking around in bikinis! You can get the computer models here

http://www.nco.ncep.noaa.gov/pmb/nwprod/analysis/:waving:

20. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

LOL I know what you were talking about :D