1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

tj unimount plow frame

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by foxxracer278, Nov 26, 2010.

1. foxxracer278

foxxracer278 Junior Member

i had a yj and i loved plowing with it.... now i sold it and have a tj so i am going to try to use the same frame does any one have a pic of a unimount mounted on a jeep tj ? just so i can try to mack the frame fit right.

2. cjshloman

cjshloman Senior Member

I have been trying to find pics of tj frames for a while and anything on the web on how to fab them for a tj with no luck. if you find anything please share......yj mounts are plentiful by me.

3. foxxracer278

well i just found a tj mount so i bought that about 20 mins ago so i am now selling the yj mount

4. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

There are a bunch of pictures of the mounts on here and the Western site has the install instructions showing good pictures of the mount and how it attaches to the truck. I also have one for sale in the for sale section (with pictures) if anybody is looking...

5. cjshloman

cjshloman Senior Member

How much for the yj one now you dont need it?

6. foxxracer278

shoot me an offer