1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Titan pushin it! 2/22/08

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by linycctitan, Feb 26, 2008.

1. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Hey guys! Only had time to upload 1 vid so far, of my toughest resi account. I have 1 more vid and a few pics from Fridays storm, I will get the rest up asap.

PS - I need new tires!!! Anyone running the Goodyear Silent Armor's have any feedback? They look like they would work well. Thanks.
  2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That vid upset my stomach, you need a better camera mount. Nice Vid though.:drinkup:
  3. linycctitan

Yeah, I do have to figure out how to make it a bit more secure. Plus it didn't help that my tires suck and I was sliding & bucking a bit!!!
  4. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

nice vid, i guess you really do need new tires, was it icy underneath? I had a set of silent amours on my 01 dodge diesel and they were great for plowing, best tire i have bought, they are a little pricey but well worth it.ussmileyflag
  5. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

plowed that drive all wack.

get some ballast weight..and you wont need snow tires.
  6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice viddeo! I like the music in the backround. I have that cd as well...
  7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice job man. i like the choice of music too.
  8. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

that's your toughest drive? Man what a walk in the park. LOL.

don't take this as an insult, but more as constructive criticism. You should do all your cleanups on each side of the driveway at the same time. you did the right, then the left, then the right again. The less turning around, the faster you get 'er done.
  9. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

is it just me or that a really fast plow? or i guess my blizzard is slow!
  10. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

yah great video ... i would love to see people like that dude on the ATV hit my truck .. i have a few people like that around my area .. scare the sh!t out of ya .... good video
  11. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

I almost got two kids this last storm. They came drifting around the corner moving 30+ mph. Almost got'em with the wing. Turns out they were running from the cops as I almost got hit by the cop SUV around the next bend.
  12. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

I see you like to have fun in the mud too. NICE video!:drinkup: Oh yeah the plowing one is good too.
  13. linycctitan

Thanks to all for the feedback, I think I figured out how to stabilize the camera better. Hopefully we'll get more snow soon so I can see if it works!!

No ice under the snow, 450# of Magic Salt at the tailgate, just time for new tires!!

Yeah, I know what you mean. As for the constructed criticism, I just got out of sync a bit with all the sliding sideways and whatnot. It kind of threw me off a bit cuase I've been doing that driveway for years and only had a problem once when there was 1/2" of ice under the snow.:dizzy:

Thats just how the SnoWays operate, quite & fast. Thats why I love 'em!!!
  14. chevykid

chevykid Member

wuts the name of that song again
  15. D&R Plowing

D&R Plowing Member

I have the Goodyear Wrangler A/T Silent Armour on my 08 Dodge Ram 2500 and I like them. They seem like a good all around tire. Rated well for snow, wet and dry pavement as well as noise. I will have to see how they last. So far so good.
  16. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Man, your plow is at least 2x as fast as my unimount.

Now I think I have a pretty good idea of what it would be like to be in an earthquake. :dizzy:
  17. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

nice but but i had to end it early.

at least i know what it looks like from a bobble heads point of view! lol
  18. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Do you have a Mr. Bobble head camera holder?, other than that nice video!

bobblehead-172-sm croped.jpg
  19. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice vid man, like the music also!:drinkup:
  20. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

I have those tires now. I can't get even wear out of them. They also feel "loose" in corners, towing, pretty much everything. I had Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos before, that's what I'm going back to.