1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tiriolo Services..Small restoration of my 1980 Ford CL-40 Skid steer.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Tirioloservices, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

Heres some pictures of my 1980 Ford cl-40 skid steer...i bought it cheappp
    but needed it right away for a job so i took 2 days to sand and paint it really quick..Heres some pics of when i got it home...and after i was done with the cheap paint job.few pics of it on jobs...making me money.................................................................................. this spring i hope to have it soda blasted and painted by a pro. and have the engine overhauled.
    this thing has major power and runs like a bear.. i made a temp plexi glass cab for it.will get pics of it soon
    were located in Waterbury,Connecticut weve had a good winter
    please let me know what you think
    bought it for 2k...paid off in 3 days.... runs off propane.was converted over from previous owner. almost 2 8 hour days off one tank. alot cheaper than gas

DSCI0058.jpg

2. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

more to come just having a hard time loading pics..i resized and still wont work

3. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

more for now

Heres some before and during the process pics... I will post some from this winter later today

cl40paint1.JPG

fordcl40.JPG

4. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

looks good. it will be nice to see the pictures after its fully restored

5. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

more

Heres a pic of it a about 3 weeks ago moving snow at a small condo
    next to my small s10 with a lil snow bear plow...i know its junk but does the trick for tight driveways and doesnt beat up my front end
    2nd pic is at another compex in august installing drainage on the sides of the road...scraping out and moving some gravel around the site

DSCI0177.JPG

DSCI0103.JPG

6. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

More pics

More pics of the day i bought it before i sanded and painted..only thing i havent gotten painted up yet is the cab/cage..you can see its faded in the other pics... Some day soon it will professionaly overhauled and painted by a pro,,
    or you can buy this machine for the right price

DSCI0059.JPG

DSCI0060(1).JPG

DSCI0063.JPG

DSCI0062.JPG