1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by turftamers, Nov 14, 2008.

1. turftamers

turftamers Junior Member
    from Fargo

I am looking at getting a new set of tires like NOW! I have run Nokian Vativa at's in the past and love them! I am looking to see what you guys run, or if any of you have experience with the Nokian Vativa MT's or the new BF KM2's?

I want to get something alittle meaty! Any thoughts?
  2. TubedYota

TubedYota Member

BFG MT's all the way! I'd like to check out a nice set of the KM2's though. If they're comparable to the krawler's they got to be nice! But on the other hand the tread blocks on the KM2's look to be bigger so that wouldn't be as good for hard packed snow. If it was for me I'd still go with the BFG MT's I've ran them for years and the one thing I love about them is they "Clean well" (the tread voids don't get packed up with snow that bad = still have traction) My 2cents :)