1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

tires

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jebus, Dec 17, 2004.

1. jebus

jebus Junior Member

i know this has probaly been covered a million times but what type of tires do you guys run??? my truck has a 4 inch lift kit and i run 15x10 rims with 33-12.50 tires on it in the summer. i have a set steel rims that i would like to mount tires on for the winter. my local tire place can get me a set of 31-10.50 dick cepek tires for 100 dollars a piece. i was wondering if any of you have used them and how good they are it the snow??? here is a pic of what they look like.

thanks for any info
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2004
  2. Tarkus

Tarkus PlowSite.com Addict

They do not look bad, all they need is some studs too.

3. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

reply on tires

good tread, i'd like more siping for icy conditions, make sure they are load range e.

4. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

Hey, they look good. Ithink they may pack with snow to much like BFG's a/t. also what kinda rating is there on them? I run bridgestone a/t revo's on mine and like them alot . :nod: good luck