1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by duh, Dec 28, 2005.

1. duh

duh Junior Member

sad, but after one storm this year i cannot wait to put my plow away, tired of the b.s. with accounts, no one is ever satisfied no matter what you do. I actually got any ear full a couple of weeks ago because i would not go plow the driveway after an ice storm, Hurry u spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:realmad:
  2. SnowIsGood

SnowIsGood Junior Member
    from eastern

Keep Smiling

Remember that there are more good customers than bad. It takes all kinds of people to make the world go round though, huh?
  3. Billz

Billz Member

I have had more complaints this year than ever...One neighbor came out screaming at me about 5:30 am in the last storm...complaining that I was there too early. She was furious. Wanted me to only play after 8 am...which my customers wouldn't like at all, I am sure. The bad thing is she is the secretary of state! :-(
    I can see my licenses going up next year for sure.

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

i hear ya, i dont mind the cold for ice fishing.:waving: