1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tired of light questions yet?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by wildchild, Dec 25, 2008.

1. wildchild

wildchild Junior Member
    from Pa

I have a ultra mount on an 08 Dodge. Harness is from an 05 I think, Anyway the lights worked fine when I modified the wiring last year, at the start of this year they also worked, then I noticed that the high beams did not work, The headlights were coming on through the parking light circuit. Today I was trying to figure it out by switchindg the relays from an old harness that I had and now I have no headlights at all on the plow. When I unplug them the truck lights work fine. have checked the fuses,connections etc.The parking lights on the plow work fine but no headlights. Any suggestions?
  2. sechracer

sechracer Senior Member

Some form of bad ground. Download the mechanics guide from westerns site. It should help you alot.