1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

tire..

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by nymustang50, Jan 13, 2008.

1. nymustang50

nymustang50 Senior Member

Alright I got a 94 bronco and it need new tires. My friend told me of discount tire direct so that were I plan to buy from as of so far. But my truck has two different sizes available P235/75R15 and 31X1050R15. Which one should I go with? Are they both the same size just different way of saying it? Also the price is different for the same tire but the different sizing. Please help I really need to get new tires asap.

2. nymustang50

nymustang50 Senior Member

Also.. What tire should I go with. The two im considering are the Goodyear Wrangler SilentArmor and the BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO and maybe Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo. Which one do you guys recommend. I do go on the beach with the truck and I do snowplow if it ever does snow here(went to bed last night news said 5 in woke up all I saw was rain.) So what tire do you guys recommend.

3. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

It is like the difference between an American SAE Wrench and a Metric Wrench. (Basicly the same concept) They are really close in size, but just slightly different.

With what you are looking at, I believe the 31x10.50 tire would be slighlty wider that a 235/75.

As for tires, I would recommend BFG's I have never had a set that I have been dis-satisfied with yet. JMO.

4. tim096

tim096 Senior Member
    from wny

bfg are my favorite jmo