1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tire?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by WOODY367, Oct 17, 2015.

1. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

I am planning on buying new tires for my 04 F250 thus fall and was looking at getting the Goodyear Wrangler duratracs. I have the Nitto tera grapllers now and they were good fora few years but is now time to replace them. I know one guy that has the Goodyear Duratracs and swears by them. What you other feel about them. Thanks

2. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

You will be happy with Dura Tracs. I liked the two sets that I had but, I honestly like the BFG All Terrains that I have now better.

4. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

5. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

6. prostk2

prostk2 Member

I cannot speak about the Duratracs from personal use but a friend had them and I had BFG All Terrains and I had better traction, wear, and noise quality. I have Michelin LTX AT2 now and have 31K on them with showing no signs of wear. The Michelins also have a higher tread life warranty.
    I hope this helps and let us know what you get.

7. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Thanks fpr the help guys, I will do some further research before buying. I would like to get a new set before any snow. The ones I have now still have tread but had poor traction towards the end of the season.