1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by nrplowguy, Nov 13, 2008.

1. nrplowguy

nrplowguy Senior Member

well i got four of them on already and a few others lights as you can tell by my signature. what i wanted to know is does anyone have a any good spots on the truck to mount them so i can get side warning as i only have front and rear. i thought on the plow frame but i would like to have them on the truck at all times for in the summer for when i do my storm chasing and spotting and of course first responder. i thought about making a bracket for them to hang in my back door windows but they will hang pretty low and i am afraid of someone cracking their head on them when they get in. any idea's would be helpful.
  2. veggin psd

veggin psd Senior Member

Believe me you will see me coming I have more
    lights on here then a St. Croix County Squad

.......seems like I remember something about some St Croix county squads lights.....:drinkup: ..............
  3. nrplowguy

nrplowguy Senior Member

i haven't changed it since i took my edge bar off i lost a power supply and my bud that works for the state of MN is fixing it as we speak don't know if i am going to put it back on or not
  4. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

Do you have a tookbox or a backrack? Ive have also seen people put them between the front bumper and the bottom of the fender. (some makes/models have room there)