1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TIR3 and TIR6 help

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by 02powerstroke, Dec 29, 2009.

1. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

I cant get em to sync alternating just the same pattern firing at the same time.

2. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

they have pahse 1 and 2.. what you need to do is advance the pattern of 1 lighthead ahead from phase1 to phase 2 before you connect the sync and flashpattern wires.. so basically take 1 lighthead and bump the pattern ahead by hitting the flashpattern wire off the battery then connect the sync and pattern wires together and they will alternate

3. 02powerstroke

it only seems to go threw a couple patterns then it steady burns and starts over?

4. ColliganLands

5. 02powerstroke

I tried that and I tried running them with all threw all the patterns linked together. only time I got them to alternate was if they where on diff patterns

6. ColliganLands

hmm... how its supposed to work is that you would advance 1 lighthead (lets call it the left) ahead from phase 1 to phase 2 of the same pattern. so now you would have the left on pattern1 phase2 and the other would be on pattern1 phase1. this should get them to alternate side to side on the same pattern.
    you would want to advance that lighthead (the left) ahead to phase2 of pattern1 before you connect the sync or "scanlock"(flashpattern) wires together

7. 02powerstroke

got it! thanks for the help

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

hope they work good for you man! I never had all 4 synced but I had both tir6s synced and both tir3s.

9. ColliganLands

your welcome.. kinda hard to explain it lol