1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TIR style LEDS for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by smsales, May 27, 2010.

1. smsales

smsales Junior Member

I have NEW TIR style LEDs for sale. They come in 3,4,6 LED. Or 2,4,6,8 head warning bars. They are fully water proof and are awesome little light heads. They have a 2 year warranty. They are available in amber, red and clear. Any on the 4 and 6 diode can be split colors. The prices are as follows. I can be emailed at salesandinstalls@gmail.com

THESE LED3,4,6 INCLUDE MOUNTING BRAKETS. THESE LIGHT HEADS ARE TIR STYLE LIGHTHEADS, NOT LINEAR!!

LED3-$40.00 avalible in solid color only. SHIPPING IS $5.00 PER 8 HEADS, ANY 8 OF THESE HEADS.
    LED4-$50.00 avalible is split colors or solid
    LED6-$60.00 avalible is split colors or solid

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&...t&th=1283a71b7bab53ee&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&zw

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&...t&th=1283a71b7bab53ee&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&zw

2. smsales

smsales Junior Member

3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

what kind are these ?

4. smsales

smsales Junior Member

5. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

I think he was wondering what brand they are. They look like Whelen knock-offs... For only a few bucks less...

6. smsales

smsales Junior Member

They are knock offs, but they are very bright! They are not your normal knockoff. They are really poupular in the other fourms I'm on. I think they are as bright if not brighter than whelen, I have people that are taking the whelen off, and replacing with these. But if you don't like the heads, move on. I don't need to sit here and listen to the crap. I thought I would be doing you guess a favor by offering inexpencive lighting.

7. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Settle down man, no reason to get defensive. People tend to be skeptical of new lighting products because there's a lot of junk out there...

Do you have any side by side comparison vids?

8. smsales

smsales Junior Member

I'm not getting deffencive, I'm just saying if you guys don't want it, that's fine, but just move on then. I think you guys should give them a chance/try. That's all I'm saying.
    Thanks,
    Scott

9. groundbreakers

ya well i only asked cuz i dont see any pictures and yes the guy is right if im spendin money i want quality ...

10. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I would like to meet the guy that would take off his Whelen to put on some Chinese made knock off light because it is "brighter'...........LOL!!! Popular on other forums, but probable not going to be here, better stick to selling on e-gay and craigslist, you know those other forums you where talking about!!

11. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Guys, give my buddy Scott a break. He toof off his whelen stuff, and is redoing all of his lighting with these. I am planing on sitting down with him and figuring out a awesome lighting setup for my truck.

12. groundbreakers

mmmm still havent seen a pic yet ?

13. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

He's up north right now on vacation. He'll be back.

14. smsales

smsales Junior Member

I'm just getting home from vaction. I will have pictures and video as soon as I get home.

15. smsales

smsales Junior Member

3LED Head
    [​IMG]

4LED Head
    [​IMG]

6LED Head
    [​IMG]

videos still coming..