1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

tip for mass application

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by mcwlandscaping, Nov 2, 2007.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I lost the red nozzle on my can of fluid film so i took one off a can of "gumout" carb and choke cleaner......well, it was AMAZING how much faster the stuff comes out with that nozzle on it, didn't clog or make anywhere near as much of a mess of the can and applied the stuff REALLY fast.....just a suggestion to all those that are doing their truck frames and that can is taking a long time....just stick one of those nozzles on there and you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Note: just keep the can moving since a lot more is coming out :)

-mike-

2. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Now that is a piece of valuable information. I'll have take a look at this myself. Thanks!

3. mcwlandscaping

let me know what you think as well!! :) i like trying new ideas, they just really work out sometimes, i'll probably keep one set of cans with the factory tip and then another group of cans i'll put the high flow tip on :)

4. topdj

topdj Senior Member

what I see is its a way to run out of Fluid Film more often :(

5. mcwlandscaping

Different tip for different application, for small use, use the reg. tip.....that's why this tip would be for mass application use only (i.e. coating underside of mowing deck, entire plow surface, underside of truck, etc.).

6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

....side of house, girlfriends dog, hell coat everything...:drinkup:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2007
  7. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

I see a disclaimer popping up pretty soon! :eek: ;)

8. UglyTruck

UglyTruck Senior Member

Fluid film..... It's easier than rubbing sheep on your girlfriends dog......

Naw....dosen't have the same ring to it

:jester: