1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

times are getting tough and the plow companies gotta pay

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by fisher guy, Jan 29, 2009.

1. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

2. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

thats great
    only about 15 -20 minutes away from me.. time to plow the back yard and park out there

3. fisher guy

thats what im saying i used to leave the keys in my truck cuz i live in the boondocks but now i take em out cuz alot of kids our now using my road for a short cut to the beach

4. ColliganLands

i lock mine and it has an alarm but its celarly visible from the street.
    tomorrow project will be making a space in the backyard

5. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Ya Mike, I'd watch it were your at. Theres a lot of punk kids hanging around there all the time who think they're some kind of "gang" or something. I've read about it in the paper a few times. Morons..:dizzy:

6. fisher guy

yeah i might do the same looks like we aint going to need em for a few days so u like like the "massive 8-12 inch storm"

7. ColliganLands

o yea it was great lol
    everything froze around 8 last night and i got to go sliding down a hill and push a snow bank back a good 3 feet oops
    then waht i was still plowing up got so heavy the edge tripped back and i had to stop and hit it again.
    and it was so heavy you couldnt even stack it

8. fisher guy

yeah i heard about that my friends lil brother is in it i just laugh at him and tell him to grow up and get a job lol i already told him he steals anything from me i got something waiting for him and i don't discriminate lol

9. fisher guy

i know ur pain brotha i pulled in on one of the lots i sand which is a trucking depot we dont plow. dirt lot and i swear to god there was atleast 3 inches of ice across the whole thing at 2 in the morning i made one pass and almost slid in to a stuck tractor trailer and almost slid off a loading dock we dropped that account first thing this morning lol

10. merrimacmill

from MA

I almost had to give you a call last night mike. It was around 12 am and I got a stuck exhaust valve on my spreader and had to salt all of my lots still. I ended up taking it all apart and solving the problem, (an hour or so later) it ran fine. But it was close this time!

Well, time for me to catch up on some sleep for me, give me a call sometime, we can stop by pats again sometime or something.

Have a good one.

11. ColliganLands

how far are you guys from me
    id be up for taking a ride out there if its not crazy im getting bored around here and thinking about renting a bobcat to kill time

12. merrimacmill

from MA

We're around an hour and a half away from you. If your up for the drive, go for it. We could meet up, grab some lunch and shoot the sh** for awhile.

13. ColliganLands

maybe next week
    tomorrows busy but then ive got nothing

14. fisher guy

yeah man i was awake i got done around 1 PM just finishing up cleaning up a few things salting a few walks and went to bed around 3 lol and i just woke up lol like i said if u ever need help just gimme a call and yea i was thinking about calling u this morning if u wanted to go to breakfast but i had to go to seabrook and clean up where the backhoe coulden't get to.

15. fisher guy

that be great that way i could drool over the truck while u guys are having lunch lol