1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

time to upgrade. need some help

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by hdyoshi, Dec 18, 2007.

1. hdyoshi

hdyoshi Junior Member

time to upgrade from the meyersand was thinkin about the sno way. i backdrag alot and was thinkin of the down pressure feature. anyway tell me what you think. I can get a series 32 8.5 ft new but 2 yrs old from dealer installed for $4g plus tax. Or i can get 07 model for $5g installed both have wireless remote and down pressure also lexan. Just wondering since i have no experience with sno way and could use your great input THANKS ALOT

2. hdyoshi

hdyoshi Junior Member

anyone got opinons. Is there any difference in them or are they the same

3. larryhd

larryhd Senior Member
    from vermont

4. hdyoshi

hdyoshi Junior Member

i researched and know they are good for it but should i go with the 07 model or the 05 model? I dont know if there is a difference in them or something has changed in the 2 yr prodution of them Thanks

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Minor changes. There where more changes between the 04/05 then 05/07. Does the 05 have the spring load pins, and EIS?

I'm not sure why your dealer would be discounting the 05 so deeply against the 07 unless he's trying to move some older inventory. For a 1K difference, I'd go with the 05 IF it's new in the box and has all it's warranties.

6. hdyoshi

hdyoshi Junior Member

what is eis? I'll have to check on the pins also. He said he's been sittin on it and just wants it gone. How can I tell how old it actually is. He said it is NIB just had to sell 32 series everyone wants 29. THANKS

7. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

EIS stands for Energy Interuption System. This is our new lighting system that does not require any relays or modules to swich from truck lights to plow lights.

8. hdyoshi

hdyoshi Junior Member

thanks for the info. I'll check tomarrow with them. If it has eis and spring pins is it worth the $1g difference to buy the old model compared to the new?