1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Time To Stake!!!

Discussion in 'Discount Snow Stakes' started by DiscountSnowStakes, Sep 16, 2010.

1. DiscountSnowStakes

DiscountSnowStakes Senior Member
    from Boston

It's almost time to purchase your stakes to get ready for plowing season. Let us know if you have any questions on fiberglass vs. wood stakes and best practices for staking your properties.

2. ohiogreenworks

ohiogreenworks Senior Member

what quantities and price am i looking at?

3. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Have to wait until after Halloween here or they will all be MIA.

4. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

Response

@ohiogreenworks, we can sell in any quantity, we have orange, green, yellow and blue, 4,5,6 and 8 ft lengths, prices vary depending on quantity, please visit the site www.discountsnowstakes.com or call me directly for more info 866-938-0922

@erkoehler, the fact that people steal these things is beyond me, but I understand, let me know what you need and when and we will take care of you

Thanks -Chris

5. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Oh man do I feel yoju guys about people stealing, or just snapping off, stakes. I've given a few kids some advice on not doing that again in the future.....

6. dpglandscapes

dpglandscapes Senior Member
    from 01982

i was just finishing up the staking today, i love it cuz you know the snow is coming, and i worked for a company that did huge comercial condo complexs and the guy gave me as many as i wanted, i got a full 250 8ft bed of them for nothing

7. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

ha, thats a good score! let me know if you need any more on the season -chris