1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

time required or help in pricing-new

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by happy, Aug 9, 2007.

1. happy

happy Junior Member

I have been in the lawn and snow business since 95, but have never done any pavement cleaning. I have a question on how long it might take or what price to charge for a place that has 31,431 sq. ft. of pavement. Supposed to be cleaned 3 times a week. I only have a billy goat 5 hp blower and a stihl br600 backpack. I like to see $60 per man hour. The sidewalks have to be blown off too. They are 3,536 sq. feet. This is not an open lot but rather a lot with curbs surrounding the parking lot and a fe peninsulas that stick out into the parking lot. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated. I know that $ vary from region to region and there are also a lot of other variuables too. This is the first time that I have ever thought about doing any kind of pavement maintenance, and so therefore I don't think it is in my best interest to purchase any kind of sweeper unit at this time. Thanks in advance for anyone's help.
  2. LHK2

LHK2 Senior Member

I don't think anybody in this forum likes to talk price. Although, goto the plow or lawn forum and you get prices all over the place.