1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EFR Landscaping

EFR Landscaping Junior Member

I have a set of Timbrens Front and Rear. They were on my 2008 F250. I only had them on over the winter for plowing and sanding. I actually have two diffrent aeon springs for the rear. I have the ones the chart shows for the truck and I also have severe duty ones which are even stiffer. So there is a complete set for the front and a complete set for the rear with the 2 extra aeon springs also have the optional spacers. Let me know if anybody is interested I would like to get like $250 plus shipping.

2. EFR Landscaping

I am open to offers

3. EFR Landscaping

I will take any reasonable offer!! these sell for $179 and up each set . I have over $400 worth used only 6 months.. I know somebody needs them..

4. Gear_Head

Gear_Head Senior Member
    from IL

would these work on the front of a half ton Chevy? I doubt they would, but I could use a set.

5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

i could use them, do you have the orginal hardeware? If you do i offer $225 with shipping

6. EFR Landscaping

I do have all original hardware, you may just need to go to a hardware store and replace them with new ones the original bolts are rusted up a little.. There is only one bolt that holds them on so worse case you need to buy 4 bolts..I will sell them for $225 with shipping if you like.. Let me know

7. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

if will take them send me your info

8. EFR Landscaping

Sent all through PM

9. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

check was just put in the mail

10. EFR Landscaping

Well i quess they are sold