1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Timbrens

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by LocalTouch, Sep 29, 2003.

1. LocalTouch

LocalTouch Junior Member
    from Ohio

To you guys who use Timbrens.....
    I have a 94 F350 Dump, 2 wheel drive, and when I lift the 8.5 poly meyers, the front end drops down quite a bit. I know the springs are quite worn. My question is will timbrens aide in my situation, or do I also need the springs along with the timbrens to get it to sit correctly. I did alot of searching about timbrens, and I like what I have heard so far. I am definetly going to get them, but do you think I need the springs also? Or will the timbrens be a quick fix???? Thanks.

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

The timbrens will be a quick fix but because the springs will continue to get weaker you will end up wrecking the timbrens also, go with the new springs first. If the spring shop is any good, and you tell them what you are doing with the truck, they can build a set of springs to match you trucks needs.

3. wyldman

wyldman Member

Fix the springs AND add the Timbrens so the new springs will last.

4. LocalTouch

LocalTouch Junior Member
    from Ohio

Thanks. I figured I would need the springs too! Thanks!!