1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Timbrens For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gino, Dec 30, 2006.

1. gino

gino Member
    from Maine

Come and get em! I have a set of Timbrens for a chevy front end. This a brand new Timbren Kit in the original box and never opened. Its Part#GMFK25S. These are for chevy Silverado trucks (Including 2500HD) 1999-2007. (Except for the 2007 1500 Silverado). The price is $150.00 Delivered to your door for anyone who wants them. I have them installed in my 2006 2500HD and they really help carry my Fisher plow. If interested then reply to this post with contact information. Thanks!
    Gino

2. Michael M

Michael M Member

Michael M

Are they still available? I have a 2003 2500 HD
    Thanks

3. gino

gino Member
    from Maine

Yes

Yes, They are still available. Give me your e-mail address or phone number so I can contact you.
    gino

4. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Did you sell them?? Where in Maine are you??? I'm in Portland and they would work mint on my 2004 2500hd.

5. Northland

Northland Senior Member

Sound like a deal....lemme know if you still have em

6. gino

gino Member
    from Maine

I am in Scarborough and I still have them....i sent you a private message with my phone number...

7. gino

gino Member
    from Maine

Yup, i still have them but someone else here in portland is interested. if you want em get back to me quick!

8. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Thanks again Gino, finally got them on. I can't believe the difference.