1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Timbrens customer service

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by MPM, Sep 23, 2011.

1. MPM

MPM Senior Member

I have to say Timbren must have the best customer service ever! I bought a set of them for my 04 2500hd last fall. In the spring I went to take them off for the summer and the metal threaded insert spun and the rubber came right off both sides. I put them on a shelf in the garage pretty ticked of and completely forgot about them. Well I seen them Sunday night and figured what the hell ill email them and see what kinda crap they would give me on them. I got a return email Monday morning around 10 am. that was straight to the point, " we will send you out a new set". I figured yeah right people will say anything to shut people up... Wed when I got home from work there was a package at the house with a complete new set! :bluebounc Sorry for the long story but just thought I would share what a good company they seem to be by standing behind their product
  2. Mr. Jon

Mr. Jon Senior Member
    from Jersey

I had the same thing happen last winter and yup, got a brand new set shipped to my door. Can't beat that for customer service! The only thing better is if they didn't break in the first place. It seems like a common problem.
  3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Most manufacturers and service providers want you to be happy. Communicate with them in a polite, professional manner and they will usually help you out.
  4. BlizzardBeater

BlizzardBeater Senior Member
    from Maine

Always nice to hear a manufacturer stand behind their products. Just one more reason I recommend Timbrens.