1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

timbrenes, readylift, superkey or sumosprings

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by gander54, Dec 31, 2009.

1. gander54

gander54 Junior Member

Hello everyone, I need a little help deciding what to purchase. I have a 01 1500HD Chevy with a firestone air ride in the back and air shocks in the front. I was wanting to add timbrenes to help with the sag. Also how rough do the timbrenes make your ride when you don't have the plow on? And when I was doing my research I looked at the readylift, the superkeys and the sumosprings. I was thinking of adding the superkeys and the sumosprings. But I would like all the input you have to help me out. Thanks and Happy new year
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  2. gander54

gander54 Junior Member

nobody has any of these?
  3. tguisinger

tguisinger Junior Member

I have tembrens on the front and back. They are great but the ride is bouncy. Especially if someone is riding in the back seat. They really complain about the ride. But, You do get use to the ride if you are driving it all the time. Hope this helps
  4. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

I have the fairly new Airlift jounce bumpers and I love them.Never had Timbrens so I can't compare but the cost and quality can't be beat.I like the stiffer ride over my OEM bumpers with and without my very heavy Boss 9-2 V.I got them from ''Our Deals Rock''--online superparts store.I think they were $140 for the kit.