1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Timbren ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by raptorman03, Nov 21, 2004.

1. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

Did you guys bye yours off the net, or localy?

2. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Bought my from CPW....

I think someone on the board was selling them.

3. raptorman03

the thing is i wanna get the localy so i can put them on tomarrow, do guys know any places that carry them

4. grotecguy

grotecguy Senior Member

Check Truck Equipment in DSM.

They had a display in their lobby last time I was in there.

I bet they stock them.

Mark K

5. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

i dont know where you live in Iowa bit I got mine in Des Moines at Truck equipment inc. they have a website http://www.truckequipmentinc.com/ they were about $125 other wise just go to a local plow dealer and they will probably have them. Hope this helps.

6. Mowey9

Mowey9 Member
    from Iowa

I was up at Truck Equipment today and they were getting ready to put a order in for like half a dozen. They carry some on hand but if they don't carry them they will order them for the same price. Just some food for thought. Price is like $150 (thats what they told me).
    Aaron

7. smiti105

smiti105 Member

Big Nate sells them. Snow deflectors too.

8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

9. raptorman03

Yea i stopped in there today and they were out of them so i think im going to order them from some one on this site, and keep the money with us the plow guys :)