1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

timbren ?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by vmj, Sep 29, 2013.

1. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

I have a 02 f350 with a utilty body on it. leans to one side a bit.. was wonder if I can or should put in the timbren on rear... I have them on the front of a plow truck, think they work good... Thanks

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You have a broken spring on it or overloaded on one side?

3. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

been like that since new. that's what I thought had it checked out said it was good.......

4. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

guess not...

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Picking up fat women again?

6. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

dam that's right had a hot tub in there and picked up two!!!! prob when I made that sharp turn

7. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

So have you crawled under there and looked at the suspension? How about the thr body mounts? Anythibg look odd?

8. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

When you say it's leaning to one side, are you actually measuring it ?

When I did my springs, the guy at the shop said that I cannot measure at the wheel wells, but at some common body line on the cab, so on flat ground, I could tell if the truck sat level from front to rear. The wheel wells are not exactly the same ellipse so it's difficult to get a proper measurement.

Measure from the body line on the cab from side to side and see what numbers you come up with.

9. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

its not the cab can see it if ur looking straight on from back of truck