1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Timbren

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by stainlessman, Nov 2, 2011.

1. stainlessman

stainlessman Member

I just ordered a set of Tinbren front end rubber stops for my 2110 F-150, has anyone installed theses ? Was it an easy inatall ? Did it stop the front end sag of the plow ?
    Thanks

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Timbrens work great!!! What plow did you install on your 2011??

3. LON

LON Senior Member

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I disagree, the issue (as I understand it) has to do with sacrificial draw of the snowplow headlight/control harness, as Snoway's EIS/wireless control systems have no draw they do not effect the trucks componnets

Snoway's statement;

. Sno-Way did present a Series 26 model snowplow to Ford and tests were completed very successfully and favorably in relation to amp draw affecting the auxiliary electric power steering motor. But, as is Ford�s policy, they stated they never give an advantage to any individual supplier over other suppliers. We at Sno-Way continually refer all interested and concerned parties to the Sno-Way application guide.
    http://www.snoway.com/index.cfm/act/choosingplow

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  5. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

Timbrens work great no sag with my 8.6 ss XVee

6. stainlessman

stainlessman Member

I have a 2010 F-150 , not a 2011, Fisher dealers would put a steel plow on it, but a Boss dealer would, so I ordered the Timbrens and will have the Boss installed Tuesday.

7. stainlessman

stainlessman Member

Sorry ment to say Fisher dealers would not put a steel plow on it...