1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Timbren products has anyone used them!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jcmjclem, Dec 1, 2004.

1. jcmjclem

jcmjclem Junior Member

I have a 99' Ford F250SD and I am experiencing some sag in the front end of my truck. Two people have recommended to use Timbren for quick and easy fix. Yes, I onlyhave the 5200 suspension. Any insight? :drinkup: :drinkup:
  2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

i have timbrens on my '04 chevy 2500hd. i really like the way they ride. only have 1/2 on sag when plow is up.
  3. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

Mine only sags about a half inch too.

4. green leaf

green leaf Junior Member

I put a set on my 2001 dodge 2500 diesel. They seem to help a lot with both the plow on and off. They really give a nice ride without the plow, before I could hardly keep a cup of coffee in the drink holder without wearing it, now much better, that kind of thing is really important to us Canadians (Ha Ha). Well worth the money.
  5. Duplantisjj

Duplantisjj Senior Member

I love em....only about 1/2" drop on mine with the plow up.. :waving:
  6. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

my f-250 SD only squats about a inch on the stock suspension
  7. Robber80

Robber80 Member
    from Vermont

what exactly are these timbren products. i saw the picture but are they filled with air? adjustable or what??
  8. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

I have an 04 Silverado 1500 and before I put the timbrens on, my front end sagged about 1 1/2". After I put them on, it only sags 1/4". They work great! This is all with a 7 1/2' Meyer MDII Poly Plow. :D
  9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Get a hold of Big Nate, he sells them along with deflectors. :nod: