1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Timbren Load Boosters for F250 or F350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by River Hill, Dec 7, 2008.

1. River Hill

River Hill Senior Member

I have a pair of Timbren Load Boosters that I only used one season. They are in perfect condition. You just will need the four mounting bolts, as I misplaced them. They will fit Ford F250 or F350 for 1999-2004

Price is $75.00

You can contact me at mdsnowpros@comcast.net

2. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

front or rear or both?

3. River Hill

River Hill Senior Member

They are for the front.

4. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

think they will fit an 06 f350? do you have the part numbers so I can call the company? If they will fit I will take them.

5. River Hill

River Hill Senior Member

No they won't fit!

6. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

thanks............

7. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

Can you give me a shipping price.......05672

8. River Hill

River Hill Senior Member

It will be $10.00 It might be a bit more or less, but the total will be $85.00 including shipping.

9. River Hill

River Hill Senior Member

Item has been SOLD

10. EFR Landscaping

EFR Landscaping Junior Member

I also have a pair for a F250 or F350 Used 1 month. I just upgraded my rubber springs to the severe service springs so I kept my brackets. But I am selling the 2 535-65 rubber aeon springs.Best offer as I dont need them.I dont see it being a problem getting whatever bracket you need for your truck through timbren themself. As they sent certain items i needed very quickly. You can check there website under aeon springs and see the ones I have..